Family Resource Center
Support and Engage
Jen Weedman, Family Resource Coordinator
(623) 388-2321 x 2610
Tuesday and Thursday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Also available by appointment
The resource center offers a variety of services to the community at no charge.
- Photocopying (limited quantity, black and white only)
- Notary Public (not for commercial use)
- Internet Connectivity and Technology Usage
- Quiet work space
- Conference room available for community group meetings
- Use of basic office supplies (limited)
Information and Referral
Referral and information to local resources to support community members in need.
- Rent and utility assistance
- Support with assistance applications (AHCCCS, Food Stamps)
- Referral to community services
- Smoking cessation information
- Educational Attainment
Community Education and Workshops
- Parents 1-2-3 and Magic 1-2-3 Curriculum
- Parent workshops on a variety of topics
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Borrow and Return Preschool Back Pack Units
- Information and fliers on raising children with a variety of topics
- Parents Guide to Preschool
- Literacy Kits for Early Childhood
Born Learning Path
Sponsored by the Northwest Regional Council of First Things First the Born Learning Path is a short walking trail with signage to support a variety of learning with young children. The Born Learning Path is located on the nature path located behind the Nadaburg Elementary school.