The safe transport of children is our top priority. Please follow these rules to and from school and enjoy the ride.
- Follow the bus driver’s directions the first time they are given.
- Stay seated while the bus is in motion.
- Keep all body parts and objects in the bus.
- Keep the isles clear.
- Talk in a quiet, conversational tone. Do not use loud or vulgar language.
- Treat passengers and driver respectfully.
- Please do not push, shove, spit or fight.
- Do not bring food, drink, animals, glass, skateboards or large objects on the bus.
- You must have written permission to exit the bus at a stop other than your own.
Students will receive an immediate one week (or longer) suspension of bus privileges for:
A. Refusal to obey driver.
B. Failure to give correct name when asked.
C. Property damage to bus, bus stop or other student's possessions.
D. Physical harm or threat of harm to another student.
When we follow bus safety rules, we can assure safe transportation for all students. Thank you for keeping our busses and our students safe.
If you have any questions regarding transportation, please call us at (623) 388-2321.